Ed Roehr featured in uniform trade publication.
General Order Inquiries:
Customer Service Inquiries:
Donate to BackStoppers
Item Code: BSIDONATE
Manufacturer: The BackStoppers INC.
Rapid Response, Ongoing Assistance
Within hours of the death of a police officer, firefighter, publicly-funded paramedic or EMT his or her family receives a check for $5,000 from The BackStoppers, with assurance of further help.
- Assumption of financial obligations (i.e., mortgage payments, automobile payments, credit card debt, loan debt, taxes, insurance, etc.) as funding permits
- Health and dental insurance, if needed
- Elementary and secondary educational assistance grades K–12 (per child: $2,000 per year public, $4,000 per year private)
- College/vocational tuition assistance to spouse/survivors
- $1,000 payment to spouse at Christmas
- $1,000 U.S. Savings Bonds to surviving children at Christmas and on birthday up to age 21
- Miscellaneous assistance as approved by board of directors (i.e., home repairs, unusual medical expenses, etc.)
- Financial counseling
These benefits are not all-inclusive and the amounts of assistance indicated are guidelines only and can be increased by the Board of Directors based upon need or other circumstances.
100% of all donations to the BackStoppers are given directly to the organization.